27 November 2009

Many things happening

I guess this is just an non-structured diary entry.


Very, very busy days!!

Today (afternoon) I plan to finally have a time to re-start working on my thesis and on the end of next week as well.

This Saturday is going to be busy in the afternoon, I still don´t know exactly what I´ll do, options are too many.

On Sunday, after work I´ll travel to Geneva for the WTO Conference and I´ll be there until Thursday when I´ll come straight to work.

I just got my residence permit! So I can stay until February. Do I want to do it? I guess yes! Do I want to stay longer? First it does not depend on me. I need a full-time job. There is a nice offer presented through my friend Sebi, but the clients should decide if they want to do this job and more important if they want me to do it! Let´s see! If that becomes truth then, and only then I should get to ask myself how long more do I want to stay around here. A Lithuanian friend told me that once you pass the winter everything is much better and she is right. So, let´s see!

I´ll be receiving a Polish couple for 2 days soon. Some fun might be coming.

Right after we´ll go to Paris. That for sure will be fun!

Christmas will be very close after that! the plan is to go to Barcelona again to visit my cousin, probably for the last time in many years. This time a new nephew will be at home: Aaron, who should come in these days.

At some point I plan to take a cruise boat to Copenhagen and travel a bit inside Norway. (As, Stavanger, Trondheim, Volda and/or Tromso) Let´s see what can become possible and not remain a dream.

Speaking of dreams, in these weeks I´ll like to confirm the real possibility of being Consul.

I´ll present my formal resignation in Aftenposten to get the at least January free from that job.

Finish the Vivencia course.

Have job offers when coming back to Dominican.



No comments: